Delicious and easy crockpot recipes can be cooked in a slow cooker. Take advantage of your slow cooker and stand out in the kitchen.
“I bought a Crock-Pot. Where do I start?”It’s the million-dollar question of all first-time crocky. After solving all the previous doubts, of making the decision to move to the slow cooker, of choosing the most suitable pot and buying it, there comes a time when a box arrives home begging for you to open it, and from there it comes out a slow cooker glistening, wishing you give it a pat on the back to break cooking. And you do not know where to start. In this article, I will get you through the best and easy crockpot recipes.
Start By Washing The Pot And Read The Instructions Easy Crockpot Recipes
The first thing is not to get carried away by the emotion and give a good wash to the removable pot with water and dishwashing soap, examine the casing in case there were plastics or packaging remains inside, and place it in its place in the kitchen. You are ready to begin. The best thing in that first moment is to have a bit of calm to review the instructions, familiarize yourself with the operation (which is usually very simple, especially in the Crock-Pot manuals) and look for some easy recipe.
Buy A Plug Timer
If you want to have more room with the times or turn off the pot completely after cooking, get yourself a plug timer from the ones that are placed in the socket. It does not need to be sophisticated, those that give better results are the manuals, of tabs. It will help you to control the times, both at the beginning (if your pot is not digital) and at the end of cooking.
Easy Crock Pot Recipe
- 500 gm of chicken.
- 15 0 gm of onion.
- 400 gm of crushed tomatoes.
- 40 gm of concentrated tomato.
- 60 gm of cream.
- 120 gm of yogurt.
- 100 gm coconut milk
- 2 cloves of garlic.
- Ginger piece.
- 7 – 8 curry leaves.
- 0.5 gm of fenugreek leaves.
- 30 grams of butter.
- 1/8 tsp of ground cloves.
- 1/4 tsp of salt.
- 1 tsp of turmeric.
- 1/3 tsp of ground cardamom.
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon.
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander.
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin.
- To start chops the chicken and the onion.
- Crush the garlic and ginger with a little salt until you get a paste.
- Spread the pot with oil and put the onion in the bottom.
- In a bowl mix all the other ingredients, except butter and chicken. When you have it all, put half the chicken in the pot and pour over part of the mixture, moving so that all the pieces are well impregnated.
- Add the other half of the meat and repeat the operation with the rest of the sauce. Place the butter in small pieces on top.
- Leave to cook in “low” for 5 hours or so.
- If you want, after about four hours, you can lift the lid and mix everything well, since the butter will have melted and it will be all on the surface.
- Accompany with basmati rice and a loaf of good bread to dip.