Cooking in a healthy way does not mean you have to become a gourmet cook or invest in expensive cooking utensils. You can use basic cooking techniques to prepare meals in a healthy way. One should have Luscious Easy Healthy Recipe.
If you use healthy cooking techniques you can reduce saturated fats. Keep in mind that many of the fats that are used for fryings, such as butter or butter, are high in saturated fats.
Adults should limit the calories from saturated fats to no more than 10 percent of total daily calories. For a 2000-calorie diet, that means no more than 200 calories of saturated fat, around 22 grams per day. If you change and cook in the oven, not only does it remove the extra fat, but it also allows the fat to come out of the food.
The healthy cooking methods we describe here capture the better flavor and retain nutrients in food without adding excessive amounts of fat or salt. Use them often to prepare your favorite dishes.
Easy Healthy Recipe
Saying Dal and saying red lentils are a bit repetitive, not because Dal means lentils as such. In that case, we would be talking about masoor dal. But it is a good way to understand what we call this recipe as red lentils Dal.
Usually, the lentils are cooked for a long time until a puree is formed, it helps that the lentils are peeled and they are a great appetizer or even for a dinner to share between several since it is usually eaten with naan bread, papadoms, etc, as a spreadable or dip. In this article, I have bought yet another tasty and easy healthy recipe.
Ingredients Of Luscious Easy Healthy Recipe
- 100 g peeled red lentils,
- 20 g of ghee,
- 1 medium onion,
- 2 cloves of garlic,
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger,
- A pinch of ground chilies,
- 1 tablespoon of garam masala,
- 2 ripe tomatoes.
Production time | 40 minutes
Difficulty | Easy healthy recipe
How To Make Dal From Red Lentils
- It is very easy, although not very fast to do the Dal. In a casserole with the ghee, we poached a few minutes the onion together with the finely chopped garlic.
- Add the ginger, the lentils, the ground chili, the masala, the chopped tomato (if you want to peel it) and salt. Cover everything with a little water, cover it with two fingers and simmer, stirring for a while.
- Add water as it is running out of broth, but never much, it is better to miss and not that over. Stir until the lentils are falling apart and forming a puree.
- The last minutes you can add a bit of Greek yogurt (like two tablespoons) and stir, that way it will be more creamy.
We serve the Dal of red lentils with a bit of chopped tomato, you can also add cucumber and a bit of chopped cilantro. The truth is that it is delicious, and you can give it the spicy touch that you like the most.