Eating vegan can often be a difficult and costly task. Fortunately, with a few easy vegan recipes, you can save time and prepare a delicious meal with pocket-friendly vegetables and spices. An easy vegan recipe requires the basic simplified ingredients tossed in with the main course. You can top it with seasonings and garnishes.
Easy Vegan Recipes To Cook
Vegan Peanut Noodles
With the right ingredients, making peanut sauce is an easy task. Similarly, a peanut sauce combined vegan noodle meal is a delicious dinner dish.
Time: 30 minutes
Serves: 30 minutes (15 minutes of prep time and 15 minutes of cook time)
- Natural Peanut butter
- Sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon of soy sauce
- Fresh lime juice
- Packaged noodles
- Crushed peanuts
- In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients for peanut sauce. Taste and adjust the seasonings if required. Add salt if desired.
- Cook the noodles till they are soft.
- Heat a skillet and add oil. Add the mushrooms and eggplant and let it cook for a few minutes. Wait till the mushrooms are soft.
- Add the noodles and as much peanut sauce as you like.
- Add veggies (you can use any kind of veggies you want) and a tint of soy sauce.
- Season with crushed peanuts.
Burrito Stuffed Pepper
Stuffed peppers always make up for a delicious and sumptuous dinner meal. A burrito stuffed pepper recipe is a Mexican inspired dish. It includes cheese sauce, cashew, and beans. Adding some extra melted cheese makes your dish heaven-like.
Time: 35 – 40 minutes
Serves: 4 or 6
- Bell peppers
- Olive oil
- Minced garlic
- Chili powder
- Black beans
- 1 large tomato
- Baby corn
- Cheese sauce
- Chop the bell peppers in two equal halves and remove the seeds.
- In a cooking pan, heat some olive oil and add the peppers. Cook for 15- 20 minutes, till the sides turn slightly brown and soften.
- In the meantime add some garlic and onions and some water in a frying pan. Cook on medium heat. Add chili powder and beans.
- Add some more water and cook for another 2 – 3 minutes.
- Stir the chopped tomato and sweet corn in.
- Add salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Spoon this mixture into the pepper halves and oven for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with cheese sauce.
Vegan Cauliflower Fried Rice
Besides being a dense nutritious dish, the vegan cauliflower fried rice is a full flavor-packed trip that is prepared in less than 30 minutes.
Time: 20 – 25 minutes
- 1 cauliflower
- Sesame oil
- Soy sauce
- Fresh lime
- First, crush and break the tofu in a large bowl.
- In a pan, heat some oil. Add the garlic and ginger and cook for a minute or two. Stir fry till it turns golden brown.
- Add the tofu and keep stirring for another 5 minutes. Wait till the entire tofu turns golden.
- Now add in the carrots, peas, cauliflower. Mix the ingredients thoroughly.
- Wait for the cauliflower to turn tender. Add onions, cashew and soy sauce.
- Garnish with lime wedges.
Easy vegan recipes require less amount of time to cook. They are very delicious to eat. They also are very healthy to eat.
Vegan recipes are very easy to remember.