You must have faced a situation when suddenly some guests land in your house and you need to prepare some quick yet tasty dishes. So here I have come with some of the easy recipes.
Vegetable Pakora Easy Recipes
Traditional Indian recipe and vegan. Vegetables with chickpea flour and fried species. Delicious hot starter, served with spicy sauce, mango sauce or yogurt sauce with mint. Let’s try one of the easy recipes for your guests’ plate.
Preparation: 30 minutes
Elaboration: 5 minutes
Servings: 6 servings
Ingredients For Easy Recipes
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
- Half teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3/4 cup of water
- 1 onion
- 1 eggplant cut into slices
- 1/2 head of broccoli and cauliflower
- Frying oil
Steps To Follow
- Sift the chickpea flour in a medium bowl. Mix cilantro, salt, turmeric, chili powder, garam masala, and garlic.
- Make a hole in the center of the bowl. Little by little, pour the water and mix until it forms a thick and smooth paste.
- Heat the oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet.
- Cover the vegetables in the dough and fry in small amounts until they are golden about 4 to 5 minutes. Drain on paper towels before serving.
Okay! So here are other easy recipes. Falafel is a classic of Indian and Arabic menus, delicious vegetable croquettes made with chickpeas.
Steps To Follow
- Place chopped onion and 6 cloves of garlic in a bowl and crush with a blender. Remove them and reserve them.
- Then in another bowl place, 400 g cooked chickpeas, a handful of fresh parsley, another handful of fresh coriander, a teaspoon of salt, a pinch of chili powder and two teaspoons of cumin powder.
- Blend with the blender until all the ingredients are mixed, but without mashing it.
- Add the chopped onion and garlic and add two teaspoons of baking powder and 75 g of flour.
- Grind all the ingredients again until you get a homogeneous mass (if it is too sticky you can add a little more flour). Refrigerate the dough for one hour.
- While the dough is cooling prepare the sauce by beating a natural yogurt, two tablespoons of lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Once the falafel dough has cooled, shape it, make small balls and crush them.
- To finish put a frying pan to the fire with abundant oil, once hot place one by one the falafel, when they are golden on one side turn over and cook them on the other.
Remove them from the pan and let them cool a little on a plate covered with paper towels so that they soak up the excess oil.