It is often at a very young age when children take an interest in cooking. But sometimes the tools or techniques may not be known to them. If a few easy recipes are known to them, then it becomes easier for them to better their cooking skills. By following the simple and straightforward directions, kids can make their own evening snacks with the following easy recipes.
Easy Recipes For Snack Time:
Chicken Tikka Sandwich Easy Recipes
Chicken Tikka is comfort food for many. It is a perfect dish for the kids to get started over.
- 12 ounces of Chicken Tikka
- Four slices of sandwich bread
- Two tablespoons of butter
- One thinly sliced onion
- Chaat Masala
- Four tablespoons of coriander chutney
- Lime juice
- Squeeze lime juice all over the sliced onion.
- Add chaat masala to it and mix well.
- Spread butter over the sandwich bread and some amount of chutney.
- Now layer the Chicken Tikka on top of the sandwich bread and place the onion mixture on the slices.
- Place the remaining two slices on top of the loaded ones and your Chicken Tikka Sandwich is ready.
Time Taken: 10 minutes.
Filled with cheese and macaroni, the panned mac is an absolutely delicious and simple dish to make.
- Half pound macaroni
- Shredded Paneer
- Two cups of milk
- One capsicum
- Take water in a bowl with macaroni in it and microwave it for 3-4 minutes.
- Keep microwaving and stirring the mixture until the entire water gets absorbed by the macaroni.
- Add paneer, milk, and capsicum and microwave it for another 2 minutes. Stir well.
- Lastly, add salt and pepper for some seasoning and your paneer mac is ready.
Time Taken: 10 minutes.
Children can make their very own noodles with chicken but preferably under adult supervision.
- 500 gram of rice noodles
- 900 gram of chicken
- One cucumber
- Peanut butter
- Two tablespoons of soy sauce
- Boil water and then add the noodles. Let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Shred the chicken meat, leaving out the bones.
- Strip the cucumber.
- In a separate bowl, mix some peanut butter and soy sauce with water until it’s smooth.
- Serve the noodles in a bowl with dressings or cucumber or carrots.
Time Taken: Half An Hour
This easy recipe makes way for a healthy and nutritional breakfast. It requires minimum effort and simply knowing to use a microwave.
- Two eggs
- Pour some milk
- Shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Beat the eggs and milk in a microwave-safe mug.
- Add shredded cheese to the mixture.
- Microwave for one and a half minute.
- Add salt and pepper for seasoning.
Time Taken: Two – Three minutes
The scrambled eggs can be accompanied by a banana strawberry smoothie which is also a very easy recipe. It has nutritional values and is rich in vitamins and minerals. All you need to do is blend a mixture of bananas and strawberries and your serving is complete. They are very delicious to eat.