Easy Dessert Recipes That Don’t Need To Be Baked
Enjoying a good dessert after dinner is a must. But due to a shortage of time or sheer laziness, you might not want to hassle with the oven. This doesn’t have to stop you from the pleasures of sweet desserts. From sweet sugary treats to cheesecakes and mousses, there are a number of easy dessert recipes that don’t need baking.
Various Easy Dessert Recipes
Creamy Frozen Raspberry Mousse
A delicious alternative to everyone’s favorite dessert – ice cream. All sweet tooth people will enjoy this easy to make dessert.
Total time took: 5 minutes
Per serving: 245 calories
- Greek Yoghurt
- Confectioner’s sugar
- Lime juice
- Frozen raspberries
- Unsalted almonds
- In a bowl mix some yogurt, confectioner’s sugar and fresh lime juice. Drop-in frozen raspberries till they start to leave pink linings.
- Divide into a number of bowls and sprinkle with almonds.
Banana Split Ice – Cream
The classic banana split ice cream is easier to make when you combine all the ingredients together instead of individually splitting them. Serve with chilled caramelized bananas.
Total time took: 30 minutes
Per serving: 350 calories
- Pineapples ( cut into pieces )
- Brown sugar
- Strawberry preserves
- Lemon juice
- Granulated sugar
- Chopped strawberries
- Vanilla extract
- Chocolate sauce
- Bittersweet chocolate
- In a small saucepan ass pineapple, brown sugar and water. Let it boil and then reduce the heat to simmer. Keep stirring and mashing till the pineapple breaks down and turns to syrup. Keep doing this for 15- 20 minutes continuously. Refrigerate and wait till cool.
- Meanwhile, stir some strawberry preserves, lemon juice, and granulated sugar. Toss in the berries and wait for 10 minutes.
- Now, use an electric mixer to beat the cream, condensed milk, and vanilla in a medium-sized bowl. After 5-6 minutes add in the chocolate completely.
- Place some amount of the cream mixture in a pan. On each dollop of the fruit mixture, drizzle some chocolate sauce. Freeze for a minimum of 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, grill the caramelized bananas and cut them sideways. Divide among bowls and serve ice cream toppings and hot chocolate sauce.
Lemon tarts are the ultimate tangy treats. Served with tea, they are pretty tea – time desserts.
Total time took: 2 hours 45 minutes
Per serving: 600 calories
- Unsalted butter
- Heavy cream
- Lemon zest
- Granulated sugar
- Sliced mangoes
- In a processor, crumble some crackers. Add butter and pulse to it. Separate the mixture and place into small tart pans. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the lemon filling by combining cream and sugar in a pan. Cook over low heat, until sugar, has dissolved.
- Remove from heat and add lemon zest. Let it cool for 20 minutes and then divide among the tart pans. Refrigerate until set for up to 4 – 5 hours.
- For the chocolate layering, pour melted chocolate in a plastic bag. Outline them on each side of the fold. Once set, you can fill in with more melted chocolate if desired.
- Serve with sliced strawberries, raspberries and cherries, sliced mangoes and chocolate fillings.