Easy Cake Recipes For Beginner
If you are looking for easy cake recipes then you have landed on the right page. Here in this article, I will show you two such easy cake recipes for the cake which can be prepared without any trouble.
Vanilla Easy Cake Recipes
The cakes and biscuits, without doubt, are the favorites of the little ones, especially because they can participate in the preparation of this simple and traditional dessert. An easy and quick recipe to make the whole family happy. And if one of your children’s or your birthday is coming up and you want to save some money on the cake, do not think about it and use this cake to make the birthday cake yourself.
- 5 Eggs
- 1 cup of Sugar (200 grams)
- 2 tablespoons of Vanilla Essence
- 1 cup of whole milk
- The ½ cup of melted butter
- ¼ cup Corn Oil
- 1½ cups of flour (210 grams)
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
Steps To Follow To Make This Easy Cake Recipes:
- Mix all the ingredients to form a homogeneous dough, incorporating the flour, eggs, sugar, vanilla, milk, butter, oil and baking powder.
- You can use a blender, a blender or any similar instrument; if you prefer, you can do it by hand but you should beat well so that each of the ingredients of the vanilla sponge cake is completely integrated.
- Prepare a special mold for baking.
- Grease the entire surface and walls with butter or oil and sprinkle with a little flour.
- Empty the mixture into the mold and bake the cake for about 1 hour, or until ready.
- Graduates the temperature by 180 degrees. To check whether it is ready or not, it is as simple as picking the cake with a wooden stick and see if it comes out clean.
- When the vanilla cake is ready, remove it from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes. Then unmold and decorate to your liking. And if you have to prepare a birthday cake you can decorate this delicious cake with:
- Condensed milk
Chocolate Cake Recipe
This recipe for chocolate cake is very easy to prepare and it is among one of the easy cake recipes and classic dessert that you can prepare for any special occasion.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups of milk
- 1/2 cup of soft butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups of icing sugar for the glaze
- 250 grams of bitter chocolate for the glaze
- 6 tablespoons butter for the glaze
- 6 tablespoons of water for glaze
- Enough of apricots jam
- Take a bowl and mix flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt into it. Stir at low speed with the blender.
- Add milk, butter, and vanilla. Beat with a mixer at low speed, then beat 2 minutes at medium speed, add egg and beat 2 more minutes. Put in a round mold of 22 cms. in diameter, greased and floured.
- Bake at 180 ° C for 30 or 35 minutes. Now take it out of the oven and let the rack cool down for 10 minutes. Remove from the mold and let cool completely.
- To make the glaze: melt chocolate and butter over low heat, remove from the heat and add the icing sugar and hot water always stirring. If it is necessary to add more water to have the consistency of a glaze.
- Glaze the cake and let drain on the sides to cover it completely.
You can also split in half and put apricot jam in between.