Easy Cake Recipes For All Occasions
A party calls in for everyone’s favorite – the cake. Be it birthday parties, anniversaries or weddings, every event is incomplete without a cake. Although ordering a cake is easier, baking one can be fun too. With a few easy cake recipes, the party can turn into an ultimate hip and happening zone.
Easy Cake Recipes To Make At Home
Chocolate Fudge Cake
Chocolate is a delight for the taste buds of children and adults alike. In the chocolate fudge cake, the frosting is a simple smooth silky layer of chocolate with an artistic finish.
Time taken: 50 minutes (+chilling + cooling)
- Flour ( 250 grams)
- Cocoa Powder
- Dark chocolate
- Vanilla extracts
- Icing sugar ( 200 grams)
- Heat the oven and line 2 springform cake tins with baking powder.
- Stir together with flour and cocoa powder in a bowl. Melt the chocolate, sugar, and butter with water. Keep stirring till the mixture is smooth. Leave to cool.
- After cooling, transfer to a mixing bowl and add the egg followed by vanilla extracts. Now slowly whisk the wet ingredients with cocoa – flour mixture and stir until fully combined.
- Divide the batter into cake tins and bake for near about 30 minutes. Once done, leave to cool.
- To make the buttercream, mix some icing sugar and cream together. Spread the melted chocolate all over it.
- For the topping, use a large knife and cover the cake surface with chocolate. Use some light cocoa powder too.
Salted Caramel And Rum Cake Easy Cake Recipes
Mix rum and caramel to make this super soft and creamy cake. Topping it with a layer of caramel cream makes the desert more sumptuous.
Time: 25 minutes (+ chilling)
- Double cream
- Salted caramel
- Ginger syrup
- Ginger loaf cake
- Divide the loaf cake into three distinct layers.
- Put the cream, 2 tablespoons of rum and some salted caramel in a bowl and mix well.
- Spread some rum over the bottom layer of the cake. Add 2-3 layers of cream. Keep repeating this with all the cake layers. Use the leftover cream to cover the loaf completely.
- Chill the cake inside the fridge for 3-4 hours. Wait for the cream to set in properly.
- Finish with some chopped ginger and sprinkle over some syrup.
The classic carrot cake recipe is made even sweeter with added sugar and a rich flavor of pecans and orange.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes (+ cooling)
- Flour ( 300 grams)
- Baking powder
- Dark sugar
- Soft cheese
- Heat the oven and place a cake tin on a baking paper.
- Stir the sugar into a mixture of flour, cinnamon and baking powder.
- Beat the eggs and mix with oil and orange juice. Drop in the carrots and stir well till it becomes smooth and lump-free.
- Bake for about almost two hours.
- Cool it for some time
- For the frosting layer, mix the butter, sugar, and syrup together. Add the cream cheese and let the mixture smoothen. Once chilled, spread a thick layer on top of the cake.