Best Easy Meals For Diet Conscious
The mentioned below are the healthy recipes which are for diet conscious people. This is very easy meals for cooking and digesting.
It is one of the healthy dishes. People just love it. It is very delicious for people on diet.
- Marigold biscuit
- Carrot – 1
- Capsicum -1
- Cabbage -1
- Onion -1
- Cheese grated
- Pizza sauce
- Take a baking dish. Grease it with butter. And heat the oven at 150-degree Celcius.
- Finely grate the carrot. And do the smallest possible chopping for capsicum, cabbage, and onion. Mix all and fry it a two drop if oil.
- Take marigold biscuit to apply pizza sauce over it. Put the above sauté mixture. And place some grated cheese and keep in a baking tray.
- Bake for 15 mins
- Serve it hot.
Famous Indian dish which is cooked very easily. It is cooked in half-hour.
Ingredients required for cooking are:
- Toor dal 1 cup
- Rice 1 cup
- Turmeric( Haldi ) 1/4 tsp
- Asafoetida (Hing) 1/2 tsp
- Salt according to taste
- Ghee 1 tbsp
- Cloves 2
- Dalchini 1 stick
- Black peppercorns 6 to 8
- Red chilies 2
- Cumin seeds 1 tsp
- Green chili 2
- Curry leaves 8-10
- Onions 1/2 cup. It should be finely chopped
- Garlic 2 tbsp
- Tomatoes 1/2 cup
- Chilli powder 3/4 tbsp
Steps For Making Dal Khichdi
1. Wash dal and rice properly
2. Take a pressure cooker. put washed toor dal, and asafoetida, salt with 5 cups of water. After 3 whistle switch off the gas.
3. Let the cooker gets cool
4. In a non-stick pan add some ghee. When ghee is hot add cloves, cinnamon, red chilled, peppercorns, cumin seed. For few seconds Fry this on medium flame.
5. Then we will add green chilies, curry leaves, onions, garlic. Saute all the things in medium flame.
6. Then add tomatoes, add salt, chili powder and fry for next one minute in medium flame.
7. Open the cooker, string the mixture of rice and dal. Put it on the pan.
8. Mix it. Put half cup hot water. Stir it. Serve it with ghee and pickle and papad.
It is also one easy meal and quite healthy. It is also one of the diet food.
- Vermicelli made of selimonia(Rava)
- Sweet corn
- Maggi masala
- Black pepper
- Chaat masala
Making Of Vermicelli.
- Take a 2 glass of water in a pan and boil it.
- Put 2 drops of ghee and vermicelli and sweet corn and boil it with water. As it is partly cooked.
- Drain it and wash with cold water so it does not get a stick.
- In a pan fry the carrot, capsicum, and onion after chopping them finely. Sauté it for 5 mins.
- Then put the coiled vermicelli and sweet corn in the pan. Stir both of them.
- Put all the masala salt, black pepper, chaat masala, magi masala.
- serve hot.
All the easy meals mentioned above are healthier. They are good for weight Maintainance and is yummy also.